The Turning Point

www.freestyleforum.net Please read: As far as I have come in the 11 months I have been spinning, i have realized that, as with most things, the more i know, the more i have to learn. I have made the decision to move away from my normal path of exploration and try for more dynamic, full body moves. i think if i was able to explore this enough, and then combine this with the digit moves i know, i will truly be a force to be reckoned with. This video then, is the final vid before i begin my new training. i may have some video silence until i feel comfortable enough to show my progress. now, i am in the fire/glow ladder and i have no problem with doing glow vids, as i have a completely different approach to glow. but generally it may be at least a month (im gonna do a 1 year vid in may) before you see a daytime freestyle from me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment